Launch FkConflict (4092 bytes)
Featured in the 2008 Java4K Contest.
Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or better (here)
Karen - Idea and Inspiration
- Each of the three players are given a chance to select one territory at a time.
- After selecting a territory, the next player is given a chance.
- This repeats until all territories are taken.
- Each territory is given a turn in random order.
- The view will zoom to that territory and highlight it in red.
- At the start of a turn, a territory recieves one new army.
- Click on an adjacent terrotory to send half of the armies in that direction.
- Clicking on a friendly territory will move the armies to that territory.
- Clicking on an enemy territory will attack to occupy that territory.
- Clicking on the territory itself will skip a turn.
- Victory is achieved when one players occupies all territories on the map.
Waiting to move armies...
Attacking an adjacent territory...
World view, between rounds...